|Instructor||CEU Units||# of Lectures||Hours per Week||Tuition|
This course provides students with an understanding of the basic concepts and practices of cybersecurity. Upon course completion students will:
- Understand basic concepts and practices of cybersecurity.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for cloud computing / platforms.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for large scale data creation, storage and mining.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for social media and mobile technologies.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for human factors and insider threats.
- Be familiar with leadership challenges and issues in the area of cybersecurity.
Textbook: "The Future of IoT: Leveraging the Shift to a Data Centric World" by Don DeLoach, Emil Berthelsen and Wael Elrifal. ISBN-10: 1543903525
Lecture 1: Cybersecurity Overview
Lecture 2: Starting the Cyber Discussion
Lecture 3: Is Cyber New - or a Re-hash of IT?
Lecture 4: Cyber Operations - Not Your Parents' Network
Lecture 5: Cyber is International - By Definition
Lecture 6: Cyber Changing Government, Business - and Society as a Whole