|Instructor||CEU Units||# of Lectures||Hours per Week||Tuition|
This course provides students with an understanding of the basic concepts and practices of cybersecurity. Upon course completion students will:
- Understand basic concepts and practices of cybersecurity.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for cloud computing / platforms.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for large scale data creation, storage and mining.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for social media and mobile technologies.
- Be familiar with cybersecurity leadership issues for human factors and insider threats.
- Be familiar with leadership challenges and issues in the area of cybersecurity.
Textbook: "The Future of IoT: Leveraging the Shift to a Data Centric World" by Don DeLoach, Emil Berthelsen and Wael Elrifal. ISBN-10: 1543903525
Lecture 1: Cybersecurity Overview
Lecture 2: Rules to Gain Cyber Advantage
Lecture 3: Right Thing, Right Time, Right Reason
Lecture 4: Making Cyber Matter
Lecture 5: Aligning Cyber Within Organizations
Lecture 6: Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast
Lecture 7: Paving Cowpaths
Lecture 8: Starfish Thinking
Lecture 9: Is the Cyber "Cheese" Moving
Lecture 10: Cyber Analysis Framework
Lecture 11: Corralling the Cyber Force
Lecture 12: Governance